Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"The Deal" concept art. Bank Robber (possibly named Frank)



Color^^
Inks^
This is for a comic I'm actually doing for a friend and client of mine. The premise is pretty insane. Basically this fat lonely guy that no one likes runs into the devil and sells his soul for super powers. The deal is that he will get a small power and as his fame (or infamy) grows, the devil will grant him better powers for the more devotion he develops. The devil gives him pretty shoddy powers to start off with that are nearly useless and often times grotesque. I wont ruin his first super power, but this scene is from a bank robbery that he "stops" in the first issue. Not sure if I'm going to do it in color yet, still playing around with that. I'm going to try and have this thing done by mid February so wish me luck!
More concept art to come.

-MOE

No comments:

Post a Comment